Isolation & Quarantine Support Program
COVID-19 Assistance Navigation
- (408) 809-2124
- Offers resource navigation for unemployment, food, housing, etc., by helping clients understand what assistance is available, application assistance, and can connect clients to legal aid for work-related questions.
Emergency Assistance Network
- Contact agency assigned to your zip code.
- Offers one-time rent/mortgage payment and utility assistance, food distributions, housing search assistance, temporary shelter services, funeral cost assistance, and referrals to other services.
- 1 (800) 984-3663
- Toll-free hotline for food assistance. Will connect you to local food distribution.
- Hotline Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
First 5 of Santa Clara County
- 1 (877) 464-0244
- Offers free essential supplies for families including diapers, wipes, formula, and period products.
- Call to register.
- 1 (888) 334-1000, option 9
- Appointment line for Santa Clara Valley Medical Center’s primary care clinics. *Can assist those who are uninsured.
Primary Care Access Program
- 1 (888) 363-3394
- Low-cost coverage program that provides primary health care services to low-income adults living in Santa Clara County.
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES:
Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Services Department
- 1 (800) 704-0900
- Provides support for individuals and families who are in crisis, struggling with mental illness, substance use, or both.
Better Health Pharmacy
- (408) 794-0564
- Offers free prescription medications for all, including those who have insurance but cannot afford co-pays and those who do not have health insurance. *Must already have a valid prescription.
EMERGENCY HOUSING & SHELTER:
COVID-19 Housing Crisis Line
- (408) 278-6420
- Offers shelter and temporary housing resources due to COVID-19. Please call the Crisis Line to learn what housing support options may be available to you. *Crisis Line is open from 9 am - 6 pm, 7 days a week. If calling after hours, leave a message for a call back.
Click here to download flyer listing local agencies who provide free to low-cost immigration legal services.