Please note: As the Afghan refugee crisis continues to develop and is ever-changing, the availability of the resources listed below is not guaranteed. We are doing our best to keep this information up to date and thank you for your patience.
- Pars Equality Center:
- Afghan Support Project
- Connects Afghans to free/pro bono legal assistance.
- To request legal assistance for individuals in Afghanistan, please fill out the intake form and you will be contacted to follow up on your inquiry.
- International Rescue Committee:
- IRC offers programs that are designed to ensure refugees thrive in America, including legal services towards residency and citizenship.
- To make an appointment with their immigration staff, visit the Immigration Program Page, send an email, or call (408) 277-0255 extensions 203 or 208.
- Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County:
- Afghan Refugees Assistance and Support
- The Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County Immigration Legal Services team can support with family visa petitions, SIV applications, Humanitarian Parole, Adjustment of Status, and citizenship applications. Contact: 408-468-0100.
- Additional resources:
- CAIR San Francisco Bay Area: